Wednesday

Jose Canseco Vindicated


Jose Canseco’s new book: “Vindicated” has recently hit store shelves. With the start of baseball season upon us I thought that I should check out this book. Vindicated did not disappoint me, Jose Canseco was right about the current Baseball steroid scandal and he deserves some respect for bringing this matter to our attention. Vindicated seem to read like an “I told you so” type of book and this is great! I use to work security for the Toronto Blue Jays and I remember working in the dugout and talking to Jose about life and baseball. He is a remarkable man and a true baseball icon and hero! Jose would really get the crowd pumped up and excited every single time that he stepped onto the field. Canseco would autograph every child that asked him, he was always one of the first ones on the field before batting practice and one of the last ones to leave after the game! Toronto loved Jose Canseco and I’m sure that Oakland and wherever else he played, loved him as well! While reading the book Vindicated, it is very clear that what Jose Canseco is saying is the truth, why would he lie or make anything up? I remember when Jose hit a monster home run off of the 5th level of Toronto’s stadium the Skydome; and me as a 15 year old kid, I thought that this was one of the greatest homers that I had ever seen. Maybe that is why I am a bit bias towards my hero Jose! Either way, check out this wicked book, it makes for some great Baseball reading! Vindicated: Big Names, Big Liars, and the Battle to Save Baseball

Find out who owns any cell phone number!

0 comments:

Jose Canseco Vindicated ~ Gangster Life